- 5/19/2013 Shepard designs dream room
- 5/19/2013 Sue Jolly Award will honor student Mock Trial Team member
- 5/19/2013 Anglican Church to host homeless meeting
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta bookings
- 5/19/2013 Suspect sought in theft of Walmart cell phones
- 5/19/2013 STEMfest exposes students to principles of science, technology
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta crime blotter
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta High School hosts 309 student runners
- 5/19/2013 Predators fall to Knights in walk-off fashion
- 5/12/2013 Predators stumble against Knights, face uphill battle
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/19/2013 Column: Downtown developments: Vacations less and less important
- 5/19/2013 Wrinkles: Recognizing mothers and angels
- 5/19/2013 Phragments from Phyllis: A mother’s a mother for the rest of her life
- 5/19/2013 Letter: Bring the troops home from Afghanistan
- 5/19/2013 Column: New PASS exams intended to benefit student performance
- 5/19/2013 Chaplain's corner: In his hand
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
The Growl for Nov. 22
What is your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving? Mine is to spend time with family.
I go to my grandmother's house in Georgia for Thanksgiving. It takes about two hours to get there. We go early in the morning so we get there to help out. I like to go to my grandmother's house for Thanksgiving.
A lot of people come for Thanksgiving. The people who come are my mom, my dad, my sisters, Lindsay and Hannah, and my Uncle Jason. Also, my great-aunt Wanda, my grandpa and my grandma, my aunt Cil, my cousins, Callie and Catie, and, of course, me.
We eat a lot on Thanksgiving. We eat turkey, stuffing, green beans, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie for dessert. It is easy to get a tummy ache the day after.
There are a lot of things we do on Thanksgiving. We like to have a scavenger hunt. My aunt Cil and grandma hide clues around town, and they lead us to presents for all of us. Afterward, we play cards and different games. Then, we watch movies.
There are many traditions we have on Thanksgiving, but I am thankful for my family.