- 5/12/2013 Golf cart stolen from park shed
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta police bookings
- 5/12/2013 Business Profile: Matt Nieman Insurance Agency aims to help people
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta police blotter
- 5/12/2013 Merriwether raises funds for Relay For Life
- 5/12/2013 Man arrested for police threats
- 5/12/2013 Lucky student wins iPod touch
- 5/12/2013 Premier Martial Arts moves a few doors down, has special guest
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/5/2013 Lady Jackets bow out of playoffs following extra-innings loss
- 5/5/2013 NAHS student-athletes sign for scholarships
- 5/5/2013 Jackets knocked out of playoffs, turn to next year
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
- 5/12/2013 Column: Aiken County should fight to make DOE keep it’s promises
- 5/12/2013 Wrinkles: Quirks of the English language
- 5/12/2013 Phragments with Phyllis: My mother’s legacy in life
Christmas Parade still taking applications
The North Augusta Evening Lions Club is still taking applications for this year's Christmas Parade, set for 2 p.m. on Dec. 9.
The parade, which has the theme "Dreams of Christmas," will be televised.
Applications are being accepted through Nov. 29 for participants.
The forms are available at the North Augusta Chamber of Commerce, 406 West Ave. or by sending a request to 704 Brooks Drive, North Augusta.
Forms can also be downloaded at www.e-clubhouse.org/sites/northaugusta.
The cost to enter is $25 for commercial entries. There is no charge for noncommercial entries; however, donations are being accepted.
No application will be accepted after Nov. 29.
For more information, call the Chamber at 279-2323 or contact Verlon McDowell at 279-7288 or email@example.com.