- 5/19/2013 Shepard designs dream room
- 5/19/2013 Sue Jolly Award will honor student Mock Trial Team member
- 5/19/2013 Anglican Church to host homeless meeting
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta bookings
- 5/19/2013 Suspect sought in theft of Walmart cell phones
- 5/19/2013 STEMfest exposes students to principles of science, technology
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta crime blotter
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta High School hosts 309 student runners
- 5/19/2013 Predators fall to Knights in walk-off fashion
- 5/12/2013 Predators stumble against Knights, face uphill battle
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/5/2013 Lady Jackets bow out of playoffs following extra-innings loss
- 5/19/2013 Column: Downtown developments: Vacations less and less important
- 5/19/2013 Wrinkles: Recognizing mothers and angels
- 5/19/2013 Phragments from Phyllis: A mother’s a mother for the rest of her life
- 5/19/2013 Letter: Bring the troops home from Afghanistan
- 5/19/2013 Column: New PASS exams intended to benefit student performance
- 5/19/2013 Chaplain's corner: In his hand
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
Hammond Hill announces new pool by 2013
The Hammond Hills Suburban Club board has announced that the loan for renovations to the pool was signed last week. Queensborough National Bank has financed the project, and construction has begun on a new pool by Pete Alewine Pool Co., Inc. The project will continue over the next few months.
The Hammond Hills Suburban Club pool will be ready to open for the 2013 swim season in May of next year. There will be a few new features, such as a vortex slide and deck jets. In addition, the Hammond Hill Hammerhead Swim team will begin a new season as part of the CSRA Swim League and will have the ability to offer six swim lanes for swim meets.
This Saturday at 9 a.m. the board will hold a ceremony at the pool commencing the construction of the new pool. All past, current and future members have been invited to join the festivities.
Updates on construction of the pool, including pictures, can be found on the HHSC website at www.hammondhillpool.com.
For more information on the project or to join Hammond Hills Suburban Club, email email@example.com.