- 5/12/2013 Golf cart stolen from park shed
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta police bookings
- 5/12/2013 Business Profile: Matt Nieman Insurance Agency aims to help people
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta police blotter
- 5/12/2013 Merriwether raises funds for Relay For Life
- 5/12/2013 Man arrested for police threats
- 5/12/2013 Lucky student wins iPod touch
- 5/12/2013 Premier Martial Arts moves a few doors down, has special guest
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/5/2013 Lady Jackets bow out of playoffs following extra-innings loss
- 5/5/2013 NAHS student-athletes sign for scholarships
- 5/5/2013 Jackets knocked out of playoffs, turn to next year
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
- 5/12/2013 Column: Aiken County should fight to make DOE keep it’s promises
- 5/12/2013 Wrinkles: Quirks of the English language
- 5/12/2013 Phragments with Phyllis: My mother’s legacy in life
Mr. Stewart, Ms. Snow married on Oct. 19
Stephanie Ann Snow of North Augusta and Jason Daniel Stewart of North Augusta were married on Oct. 19, 2012, in Augusta. The bride was given in marriage by Sean Bogle, the bride's son. Pastor Marty Baker officiated.
The bride is the daughter of Brad and Sue Snow of Oregon, Ohio. She is the granddaughter of Ruby Ann Chaplin of Charleston.
The bridegroom is the son of John and Julie Sparks of North Augusta. He is the grandson of Daniel and Mary Lynn Stewart of Trenton.
The bride wore a strapless, white ball gown with pearls and rhinestones. Her veil was white with pearls, and her jewelry was white pearls with rhinestones. She carried white and pink roses with black ribbon.
Bridesmaids were Ms. Kimberly Bogle of North Augusta, Ms. Bailie Sparks of North Augusta, Ms. Taylor Sparks of Charleston, Robyn Kelley of Evans, Ga., Ms. Madelyn and Cynthia Harris, both of Beech Island.
The bridesmaids wore long, black chiffon dresses with spaghetti straps and black pearls. They carried white and pink roses.
Mr. John Arnette of North Augusta was the best man.
Groomsmen were Mr. Sean Bogle of North Augusta, Mr. Scott Blalock of Charleston, Mr. Sean Kayea of North Augusta, Mr. Nick Hallen of North Augusta, and Mr. Jeff Bussey of North Augusta.
Jack Kayea of North Augusta was the ringbearer. MacKenzie Martin of Augusta was the flower girl.
The bride's mother wore a cream lace dress and carried pink roses. The groom's mother, Lynn, wore black pants and a black-and-white jacket. The groom's mother, Julie, wore black pants and a green chiffon shirt.
Following a reception at Julian Smith Casino, the couple left for a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn.
They will reside in North Augusta.
The bride is a graduate of Michigan State with a degree in business management. She is employed by Bridgestone-Firestone.
The groom is a graduate of North Augusta High School and is employed by TTX Hamburg.