- 5/19/2013 Shepard designs dream room
- 5/19/2013 Sue Jolly Award will honor student Mock Trial Team member
- 5/19/2013 Anglican Church to host homeless meeting
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta bookings
- 5/19/2013 Suspect sought in theft of Walmart cell phones
- 5/19/2013 STEMfest exposes students to principles of science, technology
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta crime blotter
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta High School hosts 309 student runners
- 5/19/2013 Predators fall to Knights in walk-off fashion
- 5/12/2013 Predators stumble against Knights, face uphill battle
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/19/2013 Column: Downtown developments: Vacations less and less important
- 5/19/2013 Wrinkles: Recognizing mothers and angels
- 5/19/2013 Phragments from Phyllis: A mother’s a mother for the rest of her life
- 5/19/2013 Letter: Bring the troops home from Afghanistan
- 5/19/2013 Column: New PASS exams intended to benefit student performance
- 5/19/2013 Chaplain's corner: In his hand
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
NAMS News for Feb. 7
This has been another great week at NAMS! I can't believe it's already February. Our boys and girls basketball teams played their last game on Tuesday, Jan. 29. The Jackets played the Paul Knox Patriots at North Augusta High School. Congratulations, the Jackets had a great season. Playoffs are to be announced. There was also a pep rally on Tuesday and everyone had a terrific time basking in the Jacket spirit!
The 7th Grade GT students arrived back from Space Camp, which was held in Huntsville, Ala., and we cannot wait to hear about their out-of-this-world adventures!
Feb. 6 is Early Release Day. Students will be dismissed two hours earlier. The science fair will be held on Feb. 12 in the gymnasium from 5 to 7 p.m.
Our PTO Zaxby's fundraiser was held on Jan. 29 from 5 to 8 p.m. to benefit the GT Program. And, if you haven't ordered your yearbook yet, you can visit the School Fusion page for more information! Hurry, as supplies are limited!
Students are gearing up for writing as the PASS Writing Test will be given in March. Many classes are absorbed in pre-writing, rough drafts, revising, and editing in preparation for this. This year, 6th, 7th and 8th graders will be tested.
And finally, Ms. Kim Hodges was chosen as our North Augusta Middle School Teacher of the Year! What an honor! Ms. Hodges teaches 6th grade ELA. Her energy and passion shine through as she not only teaches her children, but she makes it exciting and fun! Congratulations, Ms. Hodges!
Looking forward to another great week at NAMS! Keep safe and stay warm!