- 5/19/2013 Shepard designs dream room
- 5/19/2013 Sue Jolly Award will honor student Mock Trial Team member
- 5/19/2013 Anglican Church to host homeless meeting
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta bookings
- 5/19/2013 Suspect sought in theft of Walmart cell phones
- 5/19/2013 STEMfest exposes students to principles of science, technology
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta crime blotter
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta High School hosts 309 student runners
- 5/19/2013 Predators fall to Knights in walk-off fashion
- 5/12/2013 Predators stumble against Knights, face uphill battle
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/19/2013 Column: Downtown developments: Vacations less and less important
- 5/19/2013 Wrinkles: Recognizing mothers and angels
- 5/19/2013 Phragments from Phyllis: A mother’s a mother for the rest of her life
- 5/19/2013 Letter: Bring the troops home from Afghanistan
- 5/19/2013 Column: New PASS exams intended to benefit student performance
- 5/19/2013 Chaplain's corner: In his hand
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
Expo will help make wedding plans easier
Calling all brides - a special event is coming up that will help take the stress out of planning your special day.
Tickets for Aiken's Premiere Wedding Celebration are on sale now. The event is presented by Global Spectrum/USC Aiken Convocation Center, the Aiken Standard and All-Star Tents & Events. This is the fifth consecutive year that the wedding show has been held.
The event, which takes place in early March, will showcase the CSRA's wedding retailers, event planners, caterers, photographers and more at the Convocation Center.
A fashion show for brides, grooms and flower girls will be part of the event, as well as a cake competition.
An assortment of wedding displays will also be on site to inspire future brides of what decorations or themes they could potentially use on their wedding day.
A wide variety of vendors will also be at the event. Attendees can register with each vendor to receive special gifts and other prizes.
Tyler Wright, the marketing manager of the Augusta Entertainment Complex and the Convocation Center, said there will be something for everybody - not just those who are about to get married but for anyone about to attend any black-tie event.
"A lot of great vendors are coming," Wright said. "I think it's just going to be a very cool event."
The event will take place March 9 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tickets are $10 and available at the USCA Convocation Center located at 471 University Parkway. Tickets can also be purchased through www.georgialinatix.com or by calling 866-722-8877.