- 5/19/2013 Shepard designs dream room
- 5/19/2013 Sue Jolly Award will honor student Mock Trial Team member
- 5/19/2013 Anglican Church to host homeless meeting
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta bookings
- 5/19/2013 Suspect sought in theft of Walmart cell phones
- 5/19/2013 STEMfest exposes students to principles of science, technology
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta crime blotter
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta High School hosts 309 student runners
- 5/19/2013 Predators fall to Knights in walk-off fashion
- 5/12/2013 Predators stumble against Knights, face uphill battle
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/5/2013 Lady Jackets bow out of playoffs following extra-innings loss
- 5/19/2013 Column: Downtown developments: Vacations less and less important
- 5/19/2013 Wrinkles: Recognizing mothers and angels
- 5/19/2013 Phragments from Phyllis: A mother’s a mother for the rest of her life
- 5/19/2013 Letter: Bring the troops home from Afghanistan
- 5/19/2013 Column: New PASS exams intended to benefit student performance
- 5/19/2013 Chaplain's corner: In his hand
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
Brown - Rupert
Robert and Cathy Brown of North Augusta announce the engagement of their daughter, Kerri Ann Brown, to Matthew Rupert, son of David and Maureen Rupert of Elgin.
The bride-elect is a cum laude graduate with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Carolina and a cum laude graduate with a Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. She is employed by the South Carolina Court of Appeals as a staff attorney.
The groom-elect is a graduate of North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Science, a graduate of the University of Florida with a Master of Engineering and a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law with a Juris Doctor. He is employed by the Honorable R. Ferrell Cothran Jr. as a law clerk.
The couple will exchange wedding vows on March 2, 2013 at Rutledge Chapel at the University of South Carolina.