- 5/19/2013 Shepard designs dream room
- 5/19/2013 Sue Jolly Award will honor student Mock Trial Team member
- 5/19/2013 Anglican Church to host homeless meeting
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta bookings
- 5/19/2013 Suspect sought in theft of Walmart cell phones
- 5/19/2013 STEMfest exposes students to principles of science, technology
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta crime blotter
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta High School hosts 309 student runners
- 5/19/2013 Predators fall to Knights in walk-off fashion
- 5/12/2013 Predators stumble against Knights, face uphill battle
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/19/2013 Column: Downtown developments: Vacations less and less important
- 5/19/2013 Wrinkles: Recognizing mothers and angels
- 5/19/2013 Phragments from Phyllis: A mother’s a mother for the rest of her life
- 5/19/2013 Letter: Bring the troops home from Afghanistan
- 5/19/2013 Column: New PASS exams intended to benefit student performance
- 5/19/2013 Chaplain's corner: In his hand
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
The Growl: My New Year's Resolution
My New Year's Resolution
People make New Year's resolutions because they want to accomplish something. A New Year's resolution is like a commitment that people make.
Some people might want to lose weight or play with their kids more. Usually, anything they want to do for the new year is a resolution. People do different things, and so can you.
My New Year's resolution is to learn more and get a good education. I want to learn all subjects even though I like reading and math. I want to get good grades and keep a happy face. I want to go to Aiken Technical College just like my mom did. I am going to try my best at what I do.
To continue my New Year's resolution, I will listen and follow directions 24/7. I will try to improve on anything that I have trouble with. I will make sure to concentrate and focus. This will help me do better and get good grades. I will help kids with homework. When I get a good education, I can teach anyone. I hope that my New Year's resolution follows through because I bet my mom and dad will be proud.