- 5/19/2013 Shepard designs dream room
- 5/19/2013 Sue Jolly Award will honor student Mock Trial Team member
- 5/19/2013 Anglican Church to host homeless meeting
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta bookings
- 5/19/2013 Suspect sought in theft of Walmart cell phones
- 5/19/2013 STEMfest exposes students to principles of science, technology
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta crime blotter
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta High School hosts 309 student runners
- 5/19/2013 Predators fall to Knights in walk-off fashion
- 5/12/2013 Predators stumble against Knights, face uphill battle
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/19/2013 Column: Downtown developments: Vacations less and less important
- 5/19/2013 Wrinkles: Recognizing mothers and angels
- 5/19/2013 Phragments from Phyllis: A mother’s a mother for the rest of her life
- 5/19/2013 Letter: Bring the troops home from Afghanistan
- 5/19/2013 Column: New PASS exams intended to benefit student performance
- 5/19/2013 Chaplain's corner: In his hand
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
What's your favorite at ... Sonic?
Sonic Drive-In, based in Oklahoma City, is America's largest chain of drive-in restaurants. It has two North Augusta locations: 1187 Knox Avenue and 1036 Edgefield Road.
The franchise now includes more than 3,500 locales from coast to coast. The Edgefield Road site (202-0462) and Knox Avenue site (279-9779) have the same hours: Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday, 6 a.m. to midnight; Saturday, 7 a.m. to midnight; and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, visit www.sonicdrivein.com.
David Lamar Black, 10: "I like the ice cream here - anything with ice cream."
Emma Drew Black, 10: "Oreo Blast."
Kinsley Davis, 4: "When they skate."
Stephanie Hobbs, 12: "Their breakfast burritos."
Matt NeSmith: "The happy hour."
Kelly Oferosky: "Tater tots."
Megan Padgett: "I really like their slushes."
Jasmine Pope, 11: "Breakfast burrito."
Kory Powell: "Cherry Sprite."
Bernice Thurmond: "I like their strawberry slushes."