- 5/19/2013 Shepard designs dream room
- 5/19/2013 Sue Jolly Award will honor student Mock Trial Team member
- 5/19/2013 Anglican Church to host homeless meeting
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta bookings
- 5/19/2013 Suspect sought in theft of Walmart cell phones
- 5/19/2013 STEMfest exposes students to principles of science, technology
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta crime blotter
- 5/19/2013 North Augusta High School hosts 309 student runners
- 5/19/2013 Predators fall to Knights in walk-off fashion
- 5/12/2013 Predators stumble against Knights, face uphill battle
- 5/12/2013 Lady Predators have to win to stay in
- 5/12/2013 Phil Schaefer reflects on North Augusta history
- 5/12/2013 North Augusta golf team’s season ends in Sumter
- 5/12/2013 NAHS grad named SEC Men’s Golf Freshman of the Year
- 5/12/2013 World’s No. 1 disc golfer pays a visit to Hippodrome
- 5/19/2013 Column: Downtown developments: Vacations less and less important
- 5/19/2013 Wrinkles: Recognizing mothers and angels
- 5/19/2013 Phragments from Phyllis: A mother’s a mother for the rest of her life
- 5/19/2013 Letter: Bring the troops home from Afghanistan
- 5/19/2013 Column: New PASS exams intended to benefit student performance
- 5/19/2013 Chaplain's corner: In his hand
- 5/12/2013 Column: The best of both borders
- 5/12/2013 Chaplain’s Corner: A mother’s joy
- 5/12/2013 Downtown developments: Bad customer service, part two
- 5/12/2013 Letter: Riverkeeper is a benefit to North Augustans
LETTER: Dickens has ideas, knowledge to take city forward
Dickert has ideas to take city forward
We have known Fletcher Dickert since he was a small boy. We developed a relationship with him through our mutual church activities as well as personally, due to his friendship with our son. During this time, he was a regular fixture in our home, and we considered him family. We still regularly seek him out when we see him at our community events.
We watched as Fletcher completed high school and excelled at Clemson University. We were present when he married his best friend, Ashley, and were so happy when he returned to North Augusta to start his career and family.
Fletcher possesses tremendous character, loyalty and vision, and conducts himself accordingly. He has always called North Augusta home, and with his knowledge of where we've been and his ideas to take North Augusta forward, he will bring a passion to the council to move North Augusta in a positive direction.
Whether it be downtown revitalization, Greenway expansion or continuing the Parks and Recreation amenities that are second to none, Fletcher will be tireless in his efforts to move North Augusta forward and improve our quality of life. From our personal experience, we can say that Fletcher consistently achieves his goals and excels at anything he undertakes.
He has our vote and deserves yours.
John and Julie Sparks