• A larceny occurred at an ambulance parked at a Georgia Avenue convenience store on April 9 or 10. Stolen was a Panasonic Toughbook tablet computer, valued at $1,500. It was later found in Augusta, on Laney Walker Boulevard, via an employee of the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office.
• A larceny occurred on April 8 on Seymour Drive, with a $30 wallet and $60 in cash being stolen from inside a car.
• An April 8 incident of malicious injury to personal property resulted in a Bradleyville Road apartment sustaining $200 in window damage. The vandal(s) used a small piece of concrete block.
• A vehicle break-in occurred on Riverview Park Drive April 8. Stolen were $200 in items, including a wallet, $15 in cash and other contents.
• A vehicle break-in occurred in the Greeneway parking lot on Bergen Road on April 8, with $275 in material being stolen, including a bag containing a stethoscope, check stubs, makeup and other personal items.
• An East Clifton Avenue residence was the scene of a larceny on April 8, with the loss estimated at $3,150. The criminal(s) stole a dark-red 2000 Ford Ranger with a black tailgate and South Carolina tag 6069 FX. Also stolen were gas cans, tools, a hand-held blower, a string trimmer and another blower.
• A vehicle larceny occurred April 2 or 3 on Old Walnut Branch Road, with a $3,000 1999 Jeep Cherokee being stolen.